Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Navigators Ministry



Hello!

I would love your prayers as I travel to Cleveland, OH tomorrow through Sunday.  I've been asked to facilitate a team building workshop on Thursday with The Navigators 20s Mission leadership team.  They are a new team of 7 people who seek to give leadership to staff ministering to 20-somethings in various cities around the country.  Pray God would use the time to help them better understand and appreciate their design and differences.

I'll also stay in Cleveland for the The Navigators African American Congress on Discipleship this weekend.  I’m looking forward to engaging in this conversation about race, reconciliation, and ministry.  Also, I'll be representing our staff care team and be available to meet/pray with people as needs arise.

Thanks so much for your partnership in my ministry!
Caitlin

No comments: