Saturday, January 10, 2015

Janey ... Alzheimers Jim H ... Cancer Jed ... Surgery

I JUST RECEIVED TEXT FROM MY DEAR FRIEND ANN MARKS - WE'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR HER SISTER JANEY WHO IS SUFFERING WITH ALZHEIMER'S  -  JANEY IS NOW UNDER THE CARE OF HOSPICE - IN ADDITION SHE HAD A FALL THIS PAST WEEK AND FX HER ARM.  PLEASE PRAY FOR JANEY AS SHE PREPARES TO MEET HER MOM AND DAD - FOR ANN, AND FOR HER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE WHO ARE DRIVING FROM FL TO TX.   LORD, HEAR OUR PRAYER.  

*******************************************************************

PR FROM CAROLE YEAGER:  

Good afternoon every one,
 
     Please remember a friend of mine and my daughters, Jim H.  He told us last evening he was diagnosed with stage 2 prostate cancer.  He is very nervous.  So he asked me to put him on our prayer lines.  I told him before he goes in for surgery to ask the Blessed Mother to watch over him and for Jesus to bless him.  I promised he would feel comfort and trust.
 
 Also a friend I asked you to pray for before Christmas,  was very happy to report all went well with his surgery and he thanks everyone for their prayers.  Jed is our friend who has gone through much surgery and problems in the last year. but said he is comforted by all the prayers being said for him.
 
Thank you all, and please keep my daughter Elise in your prayers.  She needs to change her life around.

No comments: