Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Judi Shaughnessy...pray for her peaceful passing... CANCER...please find another planet.

Please pray for Judi Shaughnessy. She was diagnosed with bladder cancer a few months back and unfortunately went home on hospice today. Judi is the mother of TJ, a friend of mine from high school. She is a very sweet and incredible woman...I pray she finds peace and continues to be comfortable during her remaining time. I also pray she and her loved ones have the opportunity to continue making memories together in the very precious remaining time. May God truly bless her.

- Maria 



Hi Sylvia,
I'm asking for prayer for a special intention for all of Thursday morning. Please call down the Holy Spirit to guide my words as I speak fro 9-12 Thursday and please God put your words on my lips and open the listeners hearts. I'm in a awkward spot  and would be braced with the prayer warriors support. Thanks,
Maureen 


Please also pray for Karen Guman's family - Karen's dad passed away  - this morning they gather to celebrate and remember a life well lived.  

No comments: