Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prayers for our friend in India, Mrs. Rajashree Mahadhir


Dear Rick & Erin,
 
I have a request to include a friend & his wife's name in your next prayer club meeting.  
 
Mrs. Rajashree Mahadhir, wife of Mr. Prashanth Mahadhir residing in Haridwar, India is suddenly diagnosed with Brain Tumor.  I was told that Mrs. Rajashree already went through one surgery and awaiting for a second one.  I request you to kindly include Mrs. Rajashree's speedy recovery to normalcy again.   
 
I am not known to Prashanth and his family directly, but he heard about the case of (our another family friend) Mrs. Kokila Ganesan, who has fully recovered from Leukaemia.  Earlier your Prayer Club prayed for the well being of Mrs. Kokila Ganesan.   
 
Let us pray for the fullest recovery of Mrs. Rajashree Mahadhir from her sudden sickness. 
 
Best Regards,
Ven Venkatesan

NOTE to Ven...I will pray my hour in perpetual Eucharistic Adoration this week for Mrs. Rajashree Mahadhir.
 

No comments: