Thursday, May 26, 2011

A cancer fighter needs your prayer for painless passing...

I received the email below from one of long-time and very loyal customers whom I consider a friend. Please include in any prayer chains you have going. Thanks.

Cecil Griffin
Griffin Equipment Co.
Phone: 713-681-6550
Fax: 713-681-6552
Cell: 281-451-9939

From: Bill Chambers [mailto:bchambers@ajmonier.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:25 PM
Subject: Urgent Prayers Needed

Hello Everyone,
   I am in need of some serious prayers. My mother is in a bad way right now. The cancer that she has been dealing with for about 15 years has metastasized and is now in her liver and they don’t know wherever else. It is inoperable and they are telling her that she has 1-2 months. I have known that these days were coming ever since we found out that she had cancer 15 or so years ago but WOW!
   I am leaving here as soon as I am finished with this e-mail to go to the hospital to meet with the hospice people. If it is Gods will then so be it. I am simply asking that you pray that she be have no pain and the peace that comes from only one thing, knowing that we belong to Jesus Christ. Don’t get me wrong here, if God wants to heal her then HECK YEAH, LET’S GO.
   I thank you in advance for your prayers for her. Her name is Floy Wideman and I happen to love her very much. This really is hard to go thru.
Thank you guys
Bill Chambers
Project Manager / Estimator
A.J. Monier Co.
1446 N. Flores st.
San Antonio TX, 78212
Ph. 210-223-9151
Fax. 210-223-6002
Cell 210-889-5044

No comments: