Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Please Pray for Brian Stapp Family for their Loss


I wanted to let eveyone know about the funeral services for Brian Stapp.

There is a viewing on Friday, December 26, 2008 at the Wilkerson Funeral Home, Dierks, AR.

The Funeral Services are Saturday, December 27, 2008 at Mt Holly Baptist Church, Dierks, AR at 10:00 am.

I plan on attending the funeral, and will pass on all of the support that I received from the employees of Mid-States Supply to the family. I can honestly say that I am very proud to be part of a company that showed so much support for a fellow employee, that most had never met or talked to.

I hope that you all have a safe and the Happiest of Holidays!

Thank you

Trish Kitchen
Branch Manager Springdale
Mid-States Supply
1490 June Self Drive
Springdale, AR 72764

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. From all of us at Midco in Marshall, MN.