Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sarah Gracely Fighting MS

Good morning everyone! We have been praying for 15 yr old Sarah Gracely who was recently diagnosed with MS. The Gracely's are members of St. Thomas More Parish and Sarah is very active at Salisbury Middle School. I just received this latest update from her mom Dawn and I really do think that we need to "step it up a notch" in praying for Sarah's complete healing, or at least permanent remission of this disease. Dawn is a Longaberger basket consultant and she will be hosting a fund raiser for Sarah. There was a beautiful flyer but for some reason I'm not able to send it even as an attachment, so I have the info below. I hope those of you who are in the Lehigh Valley will be able to support Sarah with this event. Please feel free to pass it on. Thanks so much! <3

Dbgracely@aol.com
Hi Sylvia,

Sarah is experiencing some crazy things. She is experiencing the tingling in her legs when she looks down and she is now experiencing pain in her right eye when she moves it. I hope it isn't the beginning of something. Keep her in your prayers. You don't need to put her on the prayer chain - just thought I put a couple people on a prayer request. (There are so many others who need our prayers now) Thanks!

I'll talk to you soon.

Love,
Dawn

No comments: