Monday, January 17, 2011

Sylvia's Requests...van bibber update

Hello everyone........thank you for storming heaven for David VanBibber - Nina just sent this update - God is good.....please keep praying!  

Hi Sylvia,
This just came through this morning.
Nina


For all of you prayer warriors out there: The Lord heard our prayers and bumped up the appt to see Dr. Wolin a whole week (1/18). I was discouraged at first to think, "only a week" but then I remembered that every good thing comes from above and not to grumble or complain. They have started working on the authorization for the treatment and I have an appt scheduled with Dr. Sundaram on Fri 1/21. My prayer is that this is the last wrap up appointment with my primaryOncologist to iron out all of the details for the treatment. Just so you know that my account hasn't been hacked I attached what the Lord has been bringing to me from Psalm 119 about preserving my life: 3 times its according to your Word, 2 times for Righteousness, 2 promises and 2 laws/precepts. I then came to the reality that it had nothing to do with me and everything to do with His will and his plan for all of this. Psalm 119:25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word. Psalm 119:37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word. Psalm 119:40 How I long for your precepts! In your righteousness preserve my life. Psalm 119:50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. Psalm 119:88 In your unfailing love preserve my life, that I may obey the statutes of your mouth. Psalm 119:93 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life. Psalm 119:107 I have suffered much; preserve my life, LORD, according to your word. Psalm 119:149 Hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, LORD, according to your laws. Psalm 119:154 Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise. Psalm 119:156 Your compassion, LORD, is great; preserve my life according to your laws. Psalm 119:159 See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, LORD, in accordance with your love. Psalm 143:11 For your name’s sake, LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble. With all love,David Van Bibber

Visit our community site: Van Bibber Family Helping Hands




Hi Syl,

    Please say a prayer for Katie.  She was in Brooklyn last nightand fell  on black ice.  She went to LVH today she fractured her elbow.  She need to see an Ortho doc tomorrow.please pray we get a appt early am.  She has a 2pm flight out of Philly for a weeklong Arbonne convention in Vegas.  Please pray for safe travel for both of us.  We are on diff flights and diff airlines.
Betty
****************************************************************************************************************
To Ann Brown, or Nina - In my prayers this morning, David VanBibber and his family came so strongly to  my heart - can you send an update?  I ask our warriors to continue to lift the VanBibber family in prayer - Ann lived with the VanBibber's when she first moved to San Diego - David was recently dx with cancer and they were awaiting test results to see where the primary site was.   Thank you.

No comments: