Thursday, July 2, 2015

Katie Nairn-Beccari needs your prayer

On Jul 2, 2015, at 4:56 PM, Marilyn Cassidy wrote:

Hi Everyone,
 
This request came from a fellow Knight of my husband.  
Bock - can you put on your prayer line, and know that we are praying for Sean Casey.  Marilyn

Could you please do me a HUGE favor?  I need the word spread to have prayers sent for a dear, life-long friend, Katie Nairn-Beccari, and I don't have a list of all emails of our brothers.  She had surgery this morning to remove a mass from her lung and is now on a ventilator.  She and I have known each other for over 40 years and we went through CCD together.  Katie and her family live in Northwest Washington State, and I haven't seen her in years, but we keep in touch on Facebook.  Her husband and son are with her right now.  Thanks very much.  Best Regards,  John D.

No comments: