Friday, September 24, 2010

Joanne Bockwinkel Recovering

UPDATE:  Although my mom's SECOND surgery went well, yet another procedure was required to remove fluid.  Mom is getting well.  But she won't be going home for a while.


If you have the time and could write a quick email to my attention I will share it with her. 


bock@erbsteam.com


Mom has received a few cards and I can tell that these help raise her spirits.  She does not want me to post her home address...so...if you would like to send her a card, email me and I will provide an address.  


Thanks in advance for your continued prayers and emails.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Looking forward to your next post

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it