Saturday, July 10, 2010

Please pray for the family of Patricia Bockwinkel Happ

Today, Kevin Happ, pictured on the right, died suddenly while working in his yard.  He was the husband of my cousin Patricia and the father to those pictured.  Please say a prayer for this family...


A ship sails and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone at my side says She is gone.

Gone where?  Gone from my sight, that is all.  She is just as large now as when I last saw her.  Her diminished size and total loss from my sight is in me, not in her.

And just at the moment when someone at my side says she is gone there are others who are watching her coming over their horizon and other voices take up a glad shout... There she comes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could hardly believe this when Dad (Rick's Uncle George) called me to tell me. Kevin was so full of life and will be terribly missed. I am in complete shock.
Chrissy